Are you interested in protecting the financial future of your family? A life insurance policy is an answer to giving your loved ones a measure of peace of mind in this uncertain world.
Whether you’re looking for the affordability of term insurance, the lifelong protection and cash value of indexed universal life, or a combination of both, we have options to fit your needs and budget.
What makes Jennings Financial different from going directly to a major insurance company? Jim has the advantage of comparing rates from a multitude of insurance providers to ensure you get the best option for you and your budget.
Compare Term and Universal Life Coverages
- Term Life
- Simple and Affordable coverage for a period of time
Guaranteed Death Benefit
- Yes, Provided premiums are paid as required.
- Available only for Return of Premium Term.
- Universal Life
- Flexible coverage flexible premiums.
What is it Used For
- Permanent protection and flexibility.
- Yes, Cash value growth is tax-deferred.
- Yes, It is possible coverage will expire when either no premiums are paid following the initial minimum premium or subsequent premiums are insufficient to continue coverage.
- Yes, Available for the insured’s lifetime.